We are currently hiring for the following role:
Customer Service/Administrative assistant (full time; maternity cover for approx 6 months)
All customer service is run from our Penn Street office and we need someone to join us for approx 6 months (maternity cover) to manage this process.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Dealing with customer queries on the phone/email/online chat/Amazon
- Packaging and dispatching online orders
- Handling returns/repair requests (liaising with technicians about these)
- Updating social media
- Helping in the preparation of monthly accounts
- Managing Expense claims
- General office admin
- Experience in customer service
- Be organised with keen attention to detail - we're all a bit OCD and in this job it helps
- Have a professional manner in communicating across email/phone/online chat
- IT literate across Word & Excel
- Driver's licence
- This role is office based but some flexibility is available around working hours and, in some circumstances, working location as all our systems are cloud-based and accessible from your laptop (Macbook provided)
- As a salaried role, full pension and holiday benefits will accrue.
- All employees get a pair of wellies when they start as the woodlands around the office are too good to miss
- Regular team lunches
- Occasional cake
This business has been trading for over 10 years, has a good reputation in its market and we're looking for someone who can help us continue this. Our office is small (4 people) but we're a happy team so we'd like someone to join us who can fit in and help keep it that way.
If you are interested in the role then send an email with a cover letter about why you feel this role would suit you or what you might bring to it to email@example.com or write to us at the address below and we'll get back to you.
Barrington Watch Winders
Unit C1C Comet Studios
De Havilland Court